- Online class – Video Lessons, step by step video tutorials, learning materials
- Project oriented with assignments for each module
- One on one feedback, mentoring and supervision by me
- Downloads – exercise files and resources
- Private group where students can interact
- Weekly email prompts
- Unlock bonus content!
- Start any time!
Graphic Design Theory60
In this class you will learn:
- how to research, find inspiration and ideas for graphics that sell (understanding trends and customers)
- materials and techniques, drawing on paper graphics that look good later in digital environment
- how to transfer graphics, process, color and manipulate graphics in Illustrator
- explore different styles of illustration
- how to create great color palettes for your artwork
- how to export your graphics for different applications
- how to package and sell your graphics successfully (marketing, pricing advise)
- in addition, many tips on good design with insights into my design process
- You will have a ready set of graphics designed by the end of the workshop, which you can start selling right away.
- Students report that they used vector graphics in client projects already by the 3rd week of the class. Many have never worked with Illustrator before.
This is a professional class intended to return your investment. It is not a hobby class even though the process is fun and creative. Many of my students have found more clients and opened new income channels because of what they have learned in this class. You can apply this technique and knowledge in many areas of your work:
- create hand drawn illustrations for your blog and make your blog posts stand out. Great for professional bloggers.
- redesign your website and business cards with hand drawn images. Attract new clients with your creativity.
- jump start your design business and offer good looking, unique vector drawings to your clients.
- illustrate invitations and greeting cards both for business and your personal use
- create art prints, t-shirt illustrations, illustrate iPhone cases
- sell clip art
You are well familiar with the digital world and probably you moved all your workflow to the computer – using a tablet to draw. This class will return the joy of drawing on paper from your childhood, will enhance the creativity of your projects and will bring a new technique to your arsenal. Moreover, learning how to create clip art will help you open one more income channel. Selling graphics is one source of passive income for freelance designers that should not be ignored.
You are well familiar with the analogue tools but you feel a bit nervous creating digital artwork? This class will teach you how to transfer your hand drawn process to the computer and create scalable vector graphics which are easy to edit. Moreover, one difficulty many illustrators have with creating design graphics is that artists tend to keep the graphics complex (similarly to fine art drawings). In design simplifying is important. I will help you find new ways to clean your work and make conceptual design oriented graphics.
You know how to draw a bit, and you are interested in design but you don’t know where to start? Illustrator is a mystery and your work in Photoshop is very basic. You yearn to create sophisticated graphics like you have seen online but you find it difficult. This class is the equivalent of gently taking your hand and step by step teaching you a workflow that you will feel comfortable to follow. Once you learn these basics you will gradually feel more confident.
- One on one feedback on all of your assignments. I offer critique and helpful advise how to improve your graphics with each assignment and discuss your progress. This much personal attention is offered in very few classes online.
- Live Q&A sessions I will be explaining live, as well as taking your questions in real time.
- Weekly email prompts and inspiration will keep you involved in the course. You will benefit from direct attention of the tutor and learn quickly without getting lost in information.
- Study, actively participate – earn badges and unlock bonus content. One more incentive to complete the class!
- This class is strongly project oriented with the integrated workshop, to give you real life skills (with many examples from my freelance work) which you can directly apply.
Create hand drawn illustrations for your blog and make your blog posts stand out. Great for professional bloggers.
Create greeting card templates for your clients with custom illustration. Illustrate your business cards and stationery.
Jump start your design business and offer good looking, unique vector drawings to your clients.
Sell clip art. Use hand drawn graphics to create and sell art prints, stationery, t-shirt illustrations, iPhone cases.
Students Work And Testimonials
– Julia Glukhoy
– Angie Sandy
– Gina Linehan
Register now and start learning right away!
About the tutor