Terms Of Service
Please note you are legally bound to the following Terms of Service, to which you agreed when you sign up for our classes:
1. You acknowledge that your work will be reviewed by the deadlines listed for each class.
2. If you submit any work in class you give permission for that critique (including your images) to be shared with the rest of the class in whatever format Sabina chooses
3. You give permission to Design Garden Classes, Sabina to display low resolution images of your assignments and testimonial on the classes.designgarden.co website.
4. You agree to the class Ground Rules which are as follows: (i) Stay open (ii) Be nice to your fellow students (iii) constructive critique is welcome but no excessive negative critique (iV).
5. You acknowledge that Sabina reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
6. You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. You are not allowed to share with third party any learning material from the class – including but not limited to text, images, video, images submitted by other students. If you like to blog about the class, please include credit link. You can post on your blog your assignments work and general information but no text and materials from the class.
7. You acknowledge that no refunds will be given before or during class. If you pay in instalments and cancel before the last payment, your account will be terminated without a refund. Refund is possible once you submit all assignments and there was no improvement in your work and the materials were not as good as advertised. Please do not file a PayPal dispute for this purchase without contacting me first – in doing so your account at Design Garden Classes will be terminated and Design Garden Limited reserves the right to seek legal measures if there is breach of contract. Please contact me prior and we can discuss any concerns that you have about the class.
8. You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists. You can unsubscribe at any time.
9. Please note this class has limited time access. This is specified on the signup page. Please make sure you complete the class in the given time period. Afterwards you will have access to some parts of the website but video lectures will not be available.
10. Bonus content is not part of the class curriculum. It is extra free content that is awarded for participation. Students are not entitled to the bonus content and can not claim a refund for not unlocking the bonus content.
11. Live sessions like live Q&A are optional. If you can not make it to live session because of time difference, you can always reach your tutor by email or via the website forum. No refund or discount will be given if you miss the live sessions.
12 We can make changes to these terms at any time, your continued use of our Services after the terms have been updated shall confirm your acceptance of the updated terms.
Design Garden Classes will enforce the intellectual property rights of its’ collaborators, contributors and affiliated licensees to the fullest extent permitted under law or international treaty.
Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience and Design Garden Classes does not take responsibility or assert ownership over the intellectual property contained therein.
You warrant that you are 18 years of age and/or have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement.
Your use of the Images and related content will not violate any laws or intellectual property rights including, but not limited to copyright law, trademark law or any other applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or municipality.
Images and related content downloaded from this Site, including any files or incorporated data or software are subject to the Licensing Terms. Your limited use of our intellectual property is dependent upon your acceptance of the Licensing Terms.
Further Design Garden Classes reserves all rights not expressly granted by this agreement. Your license will terminate automatically without further notice if you fail to comply with the letter and spirit of this agreement.
You can make use of our files and images in the manner permitted under the Licensing Terms. Under no circumstances are you allowed to:
Sell or re-sell, redistribute, sub-license, lend, trade, gift, or assign our images or files in their original form.
Design Garden Classes or our legal representative will contact you in the event that you create work that we believe might be copied from ours. This contact will serve the purpose of making you aware of our intellectual property rights and creating a record of such copying should you continue to disregard our intellectual property rights.
Design Garden Classes respects your data privacy rights. Your cookies or other tracking data may be collected by third parties for the purposes of improving the website or interfacing with payment gateways. Adjusting your browser settings is your responsibility. Your data will not be sold for commercial purposes. However what data we retain may be used to the extent necessary to enforce the law and uphold the intellectual property rights of Design Garden Classes.
Under no circumstances whatsoever will Design Garden Classes be liable for compensation or damages arising out of the use of our services, images or files in accordance with Warranties listed below.
Legal fees: You agree to indemnify Design Garden Classes and hold them blameless for all costs, fess and liabilities associated with actions Warranties listed below. Further, you assume liability for all legal fees Design Garden Classes incurs in an action to enforce or vindicate rights under this agreement, law or international treaties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Design Garden Classes warrants that it has the right to enter into this agreement and has the right to grant all licenses under these terms. Design Garden Classes warrants that all files, images and services are free of defects under normal use and you assume all liabilities upon download and use.
ALL FILES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR FILES OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF ALL FILES OR SERVICES IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THEY PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT Design Garden Classes OR AN AUTHORISED PERSONNEL OR OTHER COMPUTER DEALER) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Design Garden Classes reserves the right to change the Terms of Service without prior notice.
2. You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, valid email address, zip code, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
5. You agree not to upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner.
6. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
Please Note: any breach of the Terms of Service is a ground for immediate termination of your account. No refunds will be issued if your account was terminated because of you trespassing the Terms of Service.
My promise to you is that I will deliver quality learning material in a timely manner. I will answer your questions during webinars, Q&A sessions and in the forum, and provide detailed feedback on your assignments (if submitted by the deadlines).