1. You acknowledge that your work will be reviewed by Sabina and Denise if submitted by the first 4 weeks of the workshop.
2. If you submit any work in class you give permission for that critique (including your images) to be shared with the rest of the class in whatever format Sabina chooses.
3. You give permission to Design Garden, Sabina to display low resolution images of your assignments and testimonial on the classes.designgarden.co website. You will always be credited.
4. You agree to the class Ground Rules which are as follows: (i) Stay open (ii) Be positive (iii) constructive critique is welcome but no bashing and excessive negative critique please(iv)
5. You acknowledge that Sabina reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
6. You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. You are not allowed to share with a third party any learning material from the class - including but not limited to text, images, video, images submitted by other students. If you like to blog about the class, please include credit link. You can post on your blog your assignments work and general information but no text and materials from the class.
7. You acknowledge that no refunds will be given before or during class. Please note that if you joined this class without knowing anything about Illustrator and you found this workshop difficult, no refund will be issued. This class is for advanced students as explained on the workshop page.
8. You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists. You can unsubscribe at any time.
9. Bonus content is not part of the class curriculum. It is extra free content that is awarded for participation. Students are not entitled to the bonus content and can not claim a refund for not unlocking the bonus content.
Our promise to you is that I will deliver quality learning material in a timely manner. We will answer your questions during the webinars and in the forum.